Friday, December 19, 2008

If I had a little box

A few months ago I had a car full of small children. We were headed to a tailgate party and they were singing. One of the songs they sang went something like this:

If I had a little box to put the devil in. I'd take him out and stomp his face and put him back again.

I don't know that these are the correct words to the song, but this is how the children were singing it. Right now, I want to take Satan out of that box and stomp his face.

As I shared earlier in the week, God has opened a some huge doors for us lately. It is becoming more evident that He is at work because Satan has shown up! I know that Satan doesn't bother us when there is no threat to him. Please pray for us because he is trying hard right now.

Boy, I wish I had that box. I'd give him a good stomping and send him right back to that box.

No comments: