Thursday, December 4, 2008

Product Review

Friday night we had a family get together with Bryan's family. At some point in the night, my 7 year old niece got into my mother in laws purse and found her lipstick. Her lipstick of choice: Cover Girl's Outlast All Day Color. The color: bright red.

When I saw Gailey, the first thing that I noticed was the bright red lips. Think about those old ladies who you see nothing but red lips coming and that is the color she was wearing. My mother in law swears by this lipstick. She says that she eats off every other kind.

Well, let me say that their claims are true. It doesn't wear off. It doesn't rub off and it doesn't wash off. When Gailey arrived at my house Saturday afternoon, the lipstick was as red as when she applied it Friday. Even after baking and sampling all of our goods, the lipstick still had not come off or faded. My sister in law had asked me to try to remove it with Vaseline, but I forgot. Sorry Tracy!

So, if you are looking for some long wearing lipstick... you may have found your winner.

No comments: