Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Monday!!!

Well, it's Monday. You know what that means... madness ensues! I had a great weekend with a trip to IKEA (always a good thing) and dinner with the fam. The Monday madness came early though. I have been having trouble sleeping for a long time, but the last month it has been really bad. 11:00 comes and goes, as does 12 and 1, and I am still wide awake. It has been about 2 before I have forced myself to get in the bed. That didn't happen until 3 this morning and I still laid in the bed wide awake for a long time. The alarm went off at 8 for Bryan to get up and I got up with him.

I left around 12:30 to run errands before coming to work. One stop was at Hobby Lobby where the blunder of the day happened. I am a bit obsessive about where I park. If at all possible, I park in the same row every time so that I can find the car easily. Well, lets just say that backfired on me today. As I walk into the Hobby Lobby parking lot, I see my car and hit the button on my key chain. I didn't hear the door unlock, so I hit the button again. By that time I am beside the car, so I pull the handle. The door doesn't open so I hit the button again and still the door doesn't unlock.

As I stand there looking in the window I thought that something didn't seem right. It wasn't my car!!! My car was about three spots down. Thank goodness the owner didn't see me and come after me. I was a bit embarrassed. Oh well, it's Monday and those things happen.

1 comment:

amber said...

haha i have definitely done that before, so don't feel too embarrassed about it! :)