Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I feel like POOH!

It has been a long time since I have felt this bad. I woke up this morning with a scratchy throat. Being an allergy sufferer that is not uncommon due to the fact that my house is surrounded by woods. I had promised Melissa that I would help her out with some stuff at their church, so I got up and got ready. The throat thing went away after an hour or two, but as it went away, a sinus headache made it's way in. Again, I attributed this to my allergies. (Why doesn't that medicine work?)

Melissa and I went to lunch when we finished our project and I was ok. Not great, but ok. I came home to rest and relax and it has all gone down hill from there. I am now achy and the headache is much worse. On top of all that, I have a 101 degree fever. I never get a fever. This stinks! It's a good thing I didn't have to work today, I would have been good for nothing. Pray it gets better before tomorrow. There are somethings that we have to deal with tomorrow.

No comments: