Thursday, August 14, 2008

Get it over with already!

I am over this whole check thing. The last two weeks of my life have been spent dealing with our mail theft. Everyday this week I have spent about 2 hours doing something in reference to this fiasco. We have a new mailing address now, so if you need it, please let me know.

Since my life has been consumed with our theft/fraud/forgery/identity theft issues, I haven't written much. I do have a few scattered things to share though.

1. Please pray for my friend Brooke. She and her husband, Chris, have been waiting for a travel date to bring their baby girl, Dillen, home from Vietnam. They have been through so much. This has been a very difficult process for them. Unfortunately, many things have gone wrong along the way and their hearts have been broken more than once. They are tired and sick over all the stress this has brought on them. Please pray for them, they need strength and comfort. Also, please pray that things will start moving soon. Dillen will be 8 months old tomorrow.

2. Everyone needs to be on Facebook! I am really excited about some college friends that I have been able to locate on Facebook. Many of them I had lost touch with. It is really great to be able to see photos of their families and keep up with what is going on in their lives. I want to go on record saying that Facebook is WAY BETTER than my space. I appreciate the fact that I don't have to look at trashy ads and I don't have to read the foul rantings of every teenager in three counties on my home page.

3. After AMP'd last night we went to Michael's Pizzeria in Easley. It is the BEST!!!! We happen to love Michael, Susan, and Blake (the owners) so we would probably go there anyway, but they have the absolute best pizza and Stromboli.

4. Monday was our seventh anniversary. Due to the fact that our checking account was frozen, we didn't get to do much, but I love my Bubby anyway.

5. I got my haircut today and Erin did a great job. To bad I won't ever be able to recreate it. My next appointment is scheduled for September 27th. That is 3 days after my 30th birthday. It would be really nice to get a facial and a manicure that day too. (Hint Hint!)

No comments: