Friday, March 28, 2008

Literally LOL

My husband often tells me that I am a stick in the mud and I don't think that anything is funny. Well, that is just not true. It is true that we have a very different sense of humor. We also have very different ways of expressing emotions (everyone knows that he is a major crier!). I would like to prove to the world that I do have a sense of humor.

Wednesday, my friend Brooke showed me a video someone had emailed her. This started a journey to YouTube. I must admit, this was my first real visit to YouTube. Others have shown me things on the site, but I had never gone their myself. This was quite an experience. Last night I shared my findings with Bryan. Bryan, the loud laugher, was cracking up at my finds. I also was enjoying them, however, I am a silent laugher. I can prove I was cracking up though, there were tears! Just ask him!

Anyway, I am attaching my findings for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: