Thursday, March 6, 2008

A little sad...

Let me start by saying that I HATE being alone. I am so scared of being home alone. Yes, I am nearly 30 years old. We all have our hang ups and this is one of mine. I have had too many weird and freakish things happen to me when I have been home alone. Bryan and I have been married almost 7 years and I have been home one night alone. Belle and I huddled up on the couch and watched tv all night. I didn't close my eyes once. I was a basket case!!

Bryan left last night to drive to Florida for a couple of days. The normal plan in a case like this is for me to stay with my Grandma or get a babysitter. This week I got a babysitter. My cousin graciously came over and kept me company. I can at least attempt to sleep if I am not totally alone. Bryan doesn't leave me often, but when he does it is always a big deal.

I would take his squirmy snoringness any day over the alternative. There is something about him being there beside me that is comforting and soothing. If he is booted from the bed, he has to sleep on the couch. Yes, we do have another bed, but it is all the way across the house. I can't handle the distance. He might as well not even be in the house. It amazes me how dependent I have become on him. I like to think of myself as a strong independent woman, but I melt without him.

So, it is needless to say that I miss him very much and can't wait for him to come home. I love my Bubby! Hurry back to me!

No comments: