Thursday, March 27, 2008

$204 poorer and frustrated

What did you hate the most about youth camp as a teenager? I know for me it was typically the terrible bathrooms. Remember wearing your shower shoes? As if that wasn't bad enough, there was never decent water pressure. You always had to dance around under the shower head for 10 minutes just to get your whole body wet. Oh, the memories!

I thought it was exactly that, a memory, but boy was I wrong! Yesterday, the water pressure in our shower hit a new low. It was one of those days that there was no point in attempting to wash my hair. There is no way that my hair would have been completely wet even after 5 or 10 minutes. The soap would not even come off my body. On top of that I had to channel my inner Super Girl just to turn the water on and then again to turn it off. I was so aggravated! The aggravation comes because we thought this had been fixed!

Just before Christmas Bryan and I spent $204 for a plumber to come out and fix a couple of things. One of those things was our leaky shower head. For about a week the shower seemed better, but things went down hill from there. Bryan was convinced that it was the shower head and I didn't agree, but yesterday I finally broke down and bought a new one. It is cool and all, but just as I suspected, that did not fix our problem. The water will not turn off! It runs constantly and you have to turn the handles so hard to stop the flow that I can't use them. I feel like an idiot having to use towels (or whatever is close by) to grip the handles. It is ridiculous! Even with all that you can still hear the water running.

I am so frustrated and ready for it to be fixed!!!!

No comments: