Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hecticness

Ok, so that probably isn't a real word. It sounds good though and I am straying from my perfectionist ways. Things have been really hectic for me this week, so I have not had much time to blog. Sorry Bub (you are the only one who even looks at this)! Never fear though, I have some cool stuff that I will share over the weekend or next week.

You may find yourself wondering what exactly my hecticness has consisted of. Well, if you must know I don't remember what happened on Monday. Tuesday morning, Bryan and I had an appointment first thing in the morning. After that, I went downtown and snapped some photos for our Disciple Now retreat this weekend. (You will be seeing some of those in the future. They must remain a secret until Saturday afternoon.) I got hot, sweaty, and freaked out in the process. Not a good idea to hike through Falls park in a sweater and wool coat when it is humid and in the high 60's. Yesterday I had to get an early start. The plumber came back to our house at 8:30 to fix the leaky shower. (It works right, YEAH!) Then I headed to the church to do some stuff for D Now. After work, it was back to church for AMP'd and then finally home about 10:30. Today, I helped with picture day at Calhoun. It was so good to see my little friends again, I have really missed them. I also got to see my sweet girls, Catherine and Caroline. Tonight we have a staff meeting at 7 and then I must make a Target run. Tomorrow I am working some extra hours to cover for Tiffany and then it will be off to D Now!

I am excited about D Now and I can't wait to see what God is going to do! However, I am not as excited about that as I am about the mission trip. Memphis here we come!!! Only 15 weeks and 3 days.

No comments: