Sunday, April 13, 2008

Excitement


One of our dear friends is about to achieve a life long dream. Chasen's album is being released this Tuesday. Chase, Evan, and Aaron have gotten rave reviews and both of the singles they have released have gotten major air play and moved up the charts. Last week I pre-ordered my copy on Amazon. I just went on Google to see what I could find and it had hundreds of links to the album and the great reviews. I am so excited for these guys! They are great guys and they have worked hard to get where they are.


Yesterday I talked to Erin, Evan's most wonderful girlfriend, and we were discussing how people look at these guys as super Christians since they are in the public eye. Now more than ever it is important that we pray for them. Because people will look at them this way, Satan is going to work overtime to attack them. Though they are very committed to their walk with Christ, like anybody, they too have their struggles. Please lift them up as God is blessing this incredible ministry. Particularly, pray for Chase as he and Casey are expecting their first child, Emerson, in May. Balancing his work and home life will be a challenge I am sure.


You have to check out this album. It will be well worth your $10 and you are supporting a great band. They are having an album release party this Saturday night. I have discounted ($10) tickets if anyone is interested.

No comments: