Tuesday, April 8, 2008

D Now has come and gone

This week is proving to be about as hectic as last week. D Now has come and gone, and sadly, our scavenger hunt was rained out. This students seemed to really enjoy it and we got good feedback from our leaders. The most exciting part for me is seeing the great friends that my niece Jordan has made. When she left for college, our biggest concern was that she would have a hard time finding Godly friends in Charleston. Without her help our last two D Now's would not have happened. She and her AWESOME friends have stepped up and made the haul to Greenville to lead our small groups. It is such a blessing to see how she is maturing and the great people that she surrounds herself with.

I am working some extra hours this week at the Greenville center and I am helping with the Spring Recital rehearsals at Calhoun on Wed. and Thurs. I look forward to seeing the kids. It should be fun!

Well, as promised, I am going to share some of the photos that I took downtown. Due to the fact that we may use the scavenger hunt at some point in the future, I am not going to disclose the location of the photos. Enjoy! This was the most random of my findings. The funniest part is that it was chained to a small tree. I don't think you have to worry about it going anywhere!




No comments: