Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long Week!

I am not feeling so great today. Over the weekend I started getting the fall yuckies. My nose is so stuffed up and runny. I am coughing like mad and my voice is very shaky. (That makes teaching drama a little difficult.) I think that my body is finally revolting against the crazy schedule I have been keeping.

The Garage, our student building, is opening on Saturday, so there is no rest for the weary. I have taken the rest of the week off at school and will be working with Bryan in the mornings to prepare for the Grand Opening Celebration on Saturday night. I will still be keeping my regular hours at LRx. Things are picking up at LRx which is a little stressful because I am way understaffed and my trainers have limited availability. Oh the joys of adulthood!

Hopefully I can get some good pictures of The Garage and post them this week.

As for adoption news, we may have a temporary placement soon. This is exciting and stressful at the same time. I can't wait, but I want to be prepared. Brooke, my friend that I work for, has graciously planned a shower at her house for next weekend. I am excited about that and looking forward to it. She and her husband, Chris, will hopefully get to bring their beautiful baby girl Dillen home from Vietnam in October. Please pray that this happens. They have been waiting so long and Dillen is now 9 months old.

It is time to head to LRx, so I am off for now. Stay tuned, I will share more this week since I should have a little downtime.

No comments: