Thursday, March 19, 2009

Opinion Poll

Last weekend I purchased a pair of shorts for Reese to wear for Easter and family photos. So far I haven't found the perfect shirt yet. I really want a green shirt, but no luck yet. Bryan is wearing a white polo shirt and brown shorts. I have brown carpi's and a white polo, though I am looking for a button down shirt. Please help me. Below are Reese's options. Tell me what you think...Choice 1: Brown safari style polo


Choice 2: White linen

Also, if you know anyone with bunnies or lambs, please let me know. I would like to have his picture made with either a bunny or lamb.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for the white linen, but he will be adorable in either one!!

Jamie Hall said...

I vote for the brown shirt, although I like them both. If it's cold out do the white. I think the brown will look good in the pictures, since ya'll will have brown pants on. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Lindsey Edens said...

Oh DEFINITELY the linen!!! I will most certainly come and still him in that outfit and squeeze his adorable cute lil' cheeks!!! Precious!!! :)