Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's been a while

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last blogged until I logged on and saw the last date. WOW! A lot has happened since December. I won't even attempt to share everything, but here are a few highlights.

*Reese made his wedding debut in our nephew Jeremy's wedding (January).
*We made it through the TPR process with our adoption. (February)
*I changed jobs and now work for one of the pastors at our church. (April)
*Bryan obeyed God's call and was named the Lead Pastor of our the new campus our church is launching.
*We made it through another summer of youth ministry craziness (all without Reese this year).
*Bryan turned 35
*Reese turned 3.
*I turned 33 last week.

And the biggest news of our year;

We finalized our adoption of Reese on Wednesday!!!!!!

Today we launched the new campus and Bryan is officially Pastor of Marathon Pickens. We had close to 200 people and heard lots of good things.

Now that I have gotten you somewhat caught up, I hope to resume a more regular blogging schedule.



No comments: