Monday, February 25, 2008

Why I love children...

This Saturday I visited my wonderful hair stylist, Erin Brown. She did a great job on my hair and I am a little sad that I can't quite recreate it myself. (I did get a little coaching though.) Every time she does my hair, I get an endless stream of compliments. Since I don't wash my hair every day (I know you think that is gross, but trust me, it works best for me.) my hair still looked good on Sunday.

Sunday morning I got up and made my way to church. When I arrived I went to my classroom and prepared for my 2 and 3 year olds to arrive. I love my class and each week there is a new adventure! There is one little boy that holds a special place in my heart. He is absolutely beautiful. He is tall and athletic looking already! His hair is white blond and he has the sweetest face. Someone said he looks like a Ralph Lauren model and that is 100% true. Drew is also quite smart and sweet! When he came into class I sat down at a table with him and began to play. Drew looked up at me and said, "I like your new hair cut." A 3 year old!!! Sometimes my husband doesn't even notice my hair cuts. For this little fella to recognize that I got a hair cut and to say he liked it amazed me.

I did not get to see Drew's mom, but when I do, I can promise you that I will thank her for teaching her son to be so thoughtful! He is going to make some girl a great catch one day.

No comments: