Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Little Things

Tonight Reese and I went to the grocery store. Usually I make an effort to go when he is not with me because it is easier that way. At first he was talking loudly. I don't mind that, as a matter of fact, I think that it is sweet that he babbles so empathicly. The longer we were in the store, it turned into loud fussing. He was hungry and tired. I got to the dairy section and picked up a small can of biscuits. (By this time Reese has been fussing really loudly for 15 minutes.) I put the biscuits in the cart. He proceeded to take the biscuits out of the cart and started eating the can. EUREKA! He giggled and chewed on those biscuits the rest of the trip. I hated to take them away from him in the check out lane.

Next time you need a quick fix in the grocery store, grab a can of biscuits!

No comments: