Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tough Day

I am not a crier, but yesterday was one of those days. I woke up 2 hours before the alarm went off and had a lot on my mind. Met with my student and to say it was a rough session is an understatement. Left the session to drive to a graduation luncheon in Simpsonville. While in route I got a call from Reese's case worker. Somethings have happened with the case and we most likely will not be going to court next week and have no indication as to when we will. This is the third time since the fall that we have thought we were going to court and it didn't happen.

There is still a chance that it will happen, but at this point I am not counting on it. Please pray for us! Pray that things will move on and that we will be at peace about the situation.

No comments: