Friday, November 6, 2009

Party Time

If you didn't know, I love event planning. For sometime now I have been working on starting my own event (party/wedding) planning business. I have done several weddings and parties over the last couple of years. My next wedding is coming up in December and I am really excited about it.

Right now I am working on a baby shower for my dear friend Kelley. Yesterday I mailed out the invitations. I had a lot of fun working on them, so I wanted to share them with you. The pictures aren't great due to my camera. (The only white surface I could find was the blanket of my bed. Ignore the the edges.) You won't be able to tell from the pictures, but the pink and blue dots are raised off the page.









I am working on an event planning website, but if you or someone you know needs a great planner please contact me. My specialties are wedding and children's events. As soon as the website is complete I will share the link.

No comments: